How To Lose Weight: Everyone has a desire for having nice and attractive physique but in today’s era it is hard to get, reason being no physical activity, long hours of work, living a stressful life, lack of good sleep, having junk food and so on. If we talk about losing weight it’s just about having a healthy & balance food or diet and controlling your calories intake. In order to lose weight or in simple words you need to burn more calories than consuming it for example if you burns 2500 calories per day so just have 2000 or 1500 calories per day then you would be able to lose some weight. Keep one thing in your mind very clearly that magic will not happen overnight; losing weight safe is slow and steady process and will take reasonable time and remember shortcuts will harm you for sure. If you follow proper plan strictly then you will see favorable results, so let’s see how to lose weight with the help of top 3 tips.
How To Lose Weight – Top 3 Tips
Here are the top 3 tips, with the help of these tips you will definitely lose your weight but again you need to follow these tips firmly.
1. Make Proper and Effective Daily Routine Plan
First of all you need to plan your daily routine and follow the same strictly, start from waking up in the morning and end with sleeping. Plan your all daily activities with fixed timings; initially you may face some difficulties to pursue daily routine but hold tight your plan and don’t give up. You may follow below given daily routine plan:
- Wake up at 6 am in the morning and have two glasses of warm water and adding one more point over here you need to drink more water as much as you can throughout the day, drinking more water boost up your fat burning process.
- Now time for 30 minute intense workout at the gym or home it is up to you and without any physical activity you can’t think about losing weight so just don’t skip this part at all. As a beginner you may find yourself incapable in terms of performing such intense workouts. But try hard and don’t lose your focus, gradually you will surely make it. You can consider below exercises for your 30 minute intense workout:
- Push Ups (50 to 60)
- Classic Jumping Jacks (5 min – nonstop)
- Jump Rope Drill (5 min – nonstop)
- Flutter Kicks (5 min – nonstop)
- Vertical Leg Crunches (5 min – nonstop)
- Lunges (5 min – nonstop)
- Squats (5 min – nonstop)
- After the workout have a laughter yoga session for 15 minutes, laughter is the best natural medicine to improve your metabolism and help you to burn more calories and lose weight, it will also help you to get rid of the stress.
- At 9 am have your breakfast but remember one thing “no overeating” have your breakfast below the hunger satisfaction level, example – if the genuine hunger is 100% so just consume the food 80% 20% less.
- At 2 pm have your lunch but don’t forget above point, you need to have the food 20% less from the hunger satisfaction level and off-course “no overeating”.
- Don’t fall asleep in the daylight; most of us take long power nap in the afternoon which needs to be avoided in the “lose weight” mission.
- At 8 pm have your dinner, in dinner time also “no overeating” and keep in mind 20% less thing.
- At 10 pm go to the bed now and just relax your mind and sleep; 8 hours of good sleep is must.
2. Improve Your Bad Eating Habits
Controlling and improving your bad eating habits are very crucial when you try to lose your weight; we all love junk food and avoid healthy & real food resulted we put on unnecessary weight. Follow below given points so that you can improve your bad eating habits:
- Avoid junk, oily, buttery, processed and unhealthy food completely, this would be little-bit difficult as junk and unhealthy foods are very tempting but needs to be stop consuming such food items.
- Consume low carbohydrate (carb) diet only, low carb foods helps you a lot in “lose weight” mission and your diet should be strictly based on unprocessed, real and low carb foods. You may consider below low carb foods:
- Vegetables (low in carb vegetables example: broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, carrots, etc.)
- Fruits (low in carb fruits example: oranges, strawberries, pears, blueberries, apple, etc.)
3. Improve Your Bad Drinking Habits
Bad drinking habits are equally responsible for your extra body weight; people consume sugary drinks in excessive amount, consume alcoholic beverages but if “lose weight” in your mind so you need to stop yourself consuming such drinks and beverages, refer below points to improve your bad drinking habits:
- Drink green tea as it has rich antioxidant and caffeine & flavonoids in green tea boost up your metabolic rate and help your body to increase fat burning process.
- Avoid sugary drinks (soft drinks) as they contain high amount of sugar and calories which is not required at all and you need to stop consuming such drinks.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages as well it has high calories and off-course you don’t want that as you are focusing on losing weight.
Please Note: Before making an effort towards losing weight kindly consult with your general practitioner (GP).