How To Contact Facebook: Facebook has no direct customer care number or email address however you can use Facebook help center to diagnose and report a problem regarding your FB account. In this article we have mentioned different ways to contact Facebook and have also mentioned how you can resolve your general FB problems.
How To Report Problem On Facebook
There is no direct way to contact Facebook; so you can report any violence, harassment, nudity or spam thru “Find Support” or “Report” option which is usually available at side of the content itself. Here we have shown simple steps to report any problem on Facebook.
Step 1: Login in to your Facebook account on web browser.
Step 2: Then go to the post, comment, page, image, video or ad which concerns you.
Step 3: You can report about various contents:
- Post – Click on three dots which available at top right of the post. Then click on “report”. Now a tab will be popup on the screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
- Comment – Move your cursor on comment and on right side you will see three dots; click on it and you will see 2 options “hide comment” or “report” click on “report comment” option then a tab will be popup on your screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
- Image – If you want to report about some image; click on the image and then click on options at the above right of the image and click on “report” a tab popup on your screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
- Video – Go to video and click on three dots below the video and click on “report” a tab popup on your screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
- Page – Go to page and then click on three dots which available at right corner then click on “report” a tab popup on your screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
- Ad – If any ad bothers, you can report the same by clicking on three dots which available at right corner then click on “report” a tab popup on your screen and click on option which is more close to your concern.
Step 4: After you report about something, Facebook reviews it and will remove the same if that content violated any community guidelines.
How To Contact Facebook Thru Help Center
You can also contact Facebook about account related problems or want to resolve any issues about hacking, fake accounts, deactivating or deleting your account or keeping your account secure then this method is more suitable and easy. Let’s see how to contact Facebook thru “Help Center”.
Step 1: Go to “Facebook help center” web-page first.
Step 2: On top of the page you will see toolbar with options; move cursor over each option to view its subsections:
- Using Facebook – In this option you will get help regarding messaging, pages, event, home page, Apps, payments, account creation and etc.
- Managing Your Account – In this option you will get help regarding login problems, ad preferences, deactivating or deleting your account, keeping your account secure, your profile settings and etc.
- Privacy and Safety – In this option you will get help regarding security problems and hacked or fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting – In this option you will get help regarding abuse, spam and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
Step 3: Select the option which is relevant to your situation; for example: if you are facing issue related to privacy violation then click on “Policies and Reporting” option and then click on sub option named “Reporting Privacy Violation” then click on topic which is more close to your situation and it will show a remedy of your problem.
Step 4: If you don’t find your problem then simply click on the search bar and type keywords related to your problem, several similar questions will come up on the screen now click on suitable topic for your problem.
How To Set New Password On Facebook (if you forgot current password)
Many times it happen that you forget your Facebook password and unless you enter the correct password you can’t login so if you want to reset the FB password then follows these simple steps.
Step 1: Open Facebook in web browser, a “login” option will be there.
Step 2: Then click on “Forgotten account?” which is under “Password box”.
Step 3: Now type your email address or mobile number, use same email address or mobile number which is associated with your Facebook account. Then click on “Search” button.
Step 4: You will receive 6-digit code on your email or mobile number.
Step 5: Now enter the received code into “Enter Code” box.
Step 6: After enter the code click on “Continue” button.
Step 7: Now create a new password.
How To Recover Disabled Account On Facebook
Sometime Facebook disable FB account who doesn’t follow the Facebook guidelines or violate any community standards. When you trying to login and you see message saying your account is disabled then follow these simple steps to resolve the problem.
Step 1: Go to “disabled account page”.
Step 2: Click on “request a review” it is available at bottom of the page.
Step 3: Now enter your email address or mobile number which you use for login to Facebook.
Step 4: Then enter your full name which is mention in your Facebook account and then upload your ID.
Step 5: Then write an explanation in “Additional info” box and then click on “Send” button.
How To Use Facebook Help Community
If you are facing problem regarding any Facebook features then it is best way to resolve your problem by asking question in Facebook help community. This is a place where other Facebook users answer your questions and help you to resolve your problem. Here are steps to use “Help Community”.
Step 1: Login to your Facebook account.
Step 2: Click on “Help Center”.
Step 3: Now scroll down and you will see “Visit Help Community” click on the same.
Step 4: Now type your question in search bar or you can browse the already answered topics or you can click on “Ask a Question”.